If you have large debts, a debt management plan could be the best way to get your finances back on track. It is an informal agreement between you and your creditors, where we request they accept lower monthly payments that are more realistically suited to your financial circumstances. Lenders may also be willing to freeze any interest and charges you have on your debts.
Advantages of a Debt Management Plan include:
• it is unique and tailored to suit your specific needs and will take into account your financial situation including your level of income and monthly essential expenditure
• it does not require you to take out additional credit
• a Financial Solutions Advisor will be employed on your behalf, who can provide no obligation debt management advice
• as well as providing advice, your Financial Solutions Advisor will also conduct a comprehensive assessment of your financial circumstances and work out exactly how much you can pay towards your finances each month
• your Financial Solutions Advisor will be available to provide advice and assistance whenever you need it
If you are struggling with large debts, apply today and Financial Solutions Advisors will be able to provide you with practical debt assistance and no obligation debt management advice.
Compare debt management plans from the leading providers in the UK & find peace of mind in minutes.Read More
Find a wide range of debt consolidation services to help you get your finances back on track.Read More